Do you want to pay your PSEG bill and looking for the procedure of PSEG bill pay online? If yes, then you are on the right web page. Because I am going to share all the necessary steps you need to follow to pay your PSEG bill online.
You just need to read this step by step guide carefully and by the end of this article, you will be able to pay your PSEG bill. You don’t need to go anywhere else to pay your bill, just follow this guide and you can pay the bill easily.
Step by Step Guide to PSEG Bill Pay Online:
So, here is the step by step guide to pay PSEG electricity bill online in very easy steps.
- At first, you need to go to copy the following URL and paste it in your browser’s address bar https://nj.myaccount.pseg.com/mybillpublic
- On this page, you will get an option to Login with your PSEG credentials.
- You need to enter your Username or Email in the first box.
- On the next box, you need to enter your PSEG account password.
- If you often use this device then you can click on “remember me”.
- Now, you need to click on the “Login” button.
- In case, if you have forgotten your PSEG Login password then there is an option to reset password named “Forgot Username Password”.
- Just click on that option and answer the asked questions correctly, then you will get an email containing password reset link.
- You can click on that link and set a new password of your PSEG LI account.
- In case, if you have not registered on the PSEG site then there is an option to “Register”.
- Click on the register button and follow the process to register an account for you.
- After logging into your PSEG account, you will be redirected to your PSEG account dashboard.
- You can pay PSEG bill online from here.
- You can make the payment instantly or schedule it for later.
- To do so, you need to connect your checking or savings account to your PSE&G account.
Not only bill payment but also you can understand your usage by viewing a breakdown of your current charges on a daily or monthly basis. You can view your usage from here https://nj.myaccount.pseg.com/viewmybill.
You can also manage your PSEG account from here. Manage account consist of taking control of your bill with PSE&G’s Equal Payment Plan, Automatic Bill Pay, and Deferred Payment Arrangements.
PSEG Bill Payment Ways:
There are multiple ways to pay PSEG bill online. You can set up an automatic bill payment. As I have mentioned above in the post that you can schedule your bill payment by connecting your checking or savings account. On the due date, PSEG will withdraw the actual amount due from that designated bank account.
You can easily pay at your convenience from your checking or savings account and this is absolutely free. But when you are paying with your Visa, Discover, MasterCard, or American Express credit card, you need to pay a $3.95 third-party processing fee.
So, this was our step by step guide of PSEG bill pay online. You can easily pay your bill by your checking or saving the account. Or even you can use your debit or credit card for it.